The Township of Tyendinaga is a rural community in Hastings County built on an agricultural background with small town pride and big town facilities. Tyendinaga Township promotes healthy active living with some of the best kept ball diamonds, recreation grounds, trails and programming for all. Take a scenic drive through the municipality and see the diversity of terrain, whether it be fields, or forest. Tyendinaga Township – Rural Living at its Best.
For a Wildly Authentic Day in Tyendinaga Township, you must visit…
- Township of Tyendinaga Recreation Complex – Check out the fully accessible paved walking trail that encompasses the recreation complex, which is home to the oldest hardball league in North America.
- Briar Fox Golf and Country Club – Have time for 9? Why not spend an afternoon on the course, conveniently located a few minutes from HWY 401.
- Shannonville Motorsport Park – Enjoy a visit to the Birthplace of Champions! Refine your skills whether you ride a motorcycle or drive a car by taking one of many driving or racing programs. If you prefer to watch, take in one of the many events they host.
- Chisholm Lumber – A family owned and operated business that has been operating since 1857, manufacturing hardwood and softwood lumber, custom home builds, providing sustainable forest management, and more – including great gift ideas.
- Tyendinaga Cavern & Caves – Featuring guided tours of Ontario’s largest natural cavern, discover the adventure and history of this natural wonder.