Stirling-Rawdon is a welcoming community with deep roots in agriculture and a charming downtown home to antique and home décor shops. The community comes together offering several events each year, like the Home & Lifestyle Expo, Water Buffalo & More Food Festival, Stirling Agricultural Fair, Stirling Antique Automobile & Flea Market, and their popular Santa Claus parade, to name a few. Stirling-Rawdon – Your Home is Here.
Interested in their upcoming community events? Check out their online events calendar. Follow what’s happening in Stirling-Rawdon by liking their Facebook Page.
For a Wildly Authentic Day in Stirling-Rawdon, you must visit …
- Farmtown Park – explore this unique rural cultural centre (all eight buildings!), learn about agriculture, cheese and butter making, and discover the ever-popular Heritage Village.
- Stirling Festival Theatre – snag tickets to an upcoming production (insider tip: the winter Panto is always full of laughs!) at this historic theatre nestled in the heart of the downtown.
- Our Apples! – Fill your apple craving at Cooney Apple Barn for apples, gifts and more, and enjoy a nice crisp cider tasting at Kings Mill Cider.
- Kings Mill Conservation Area – enjoy the outdoors at this CA on Squires Creek, a former grist mill and dam with a natural oasis of wetland, bush, and farmland.
- Water Buffalo – say hello to the furry herd at the Ontario Water Buffalo Company and visit their Buff Stuff Store for tasty treats, meats, cheeses and more!